Accommodation in Darlington Point
Call to book a room
Boutique motel style accommodation in Darlington Point. Located at 23 Demamiel Street
With 9 air-conditioned double rooms.
One spacious wheelchair friendly room with access ramp and accessible bathroom. This room has plenty of space to ensure access to all areas of the room have been accommodated.
Short or long stay accommodation options are available with rooms maintained daily. Currently if you stay 6 nights you get the 7th free.
Accommodation suitable for workers, with laundry available for those staying for work (please discuss these needs when checking in).
- $80 single
- $90 double (2 people)
*rates current at 31 July 2020
Centrally located at 23 Demamiel Street.
We are within walking distance of town conveniences:
- Darlington Point Club which has a Chinese Restaurant
- Gumview Café
1.2km to (with foot/bike path the whole way):
- Punt Hotel
- Rivadestra Pizza & Pasta
- Hygge Living and more (café and gift shop)
- River Walk Coffee & Books
- Heaths Butchery
- Massa Pharmacy
- Davis Supermarket
- Central Garage & Newsagency
- Post Office
- Waddi Roadhouse
Parks in town, all within walking distance with foot/bike path:
- CWA Park with playground, skate park, exercise equipment and amenities (0.7km – corner Mcallister Street and Carrington Street/Kidman Way)
- Figtree Park with picnic tables and amenities (1.5km – corner Stock Street and Carrington Street/Kidman Way)
- Lions Park with playground & amenities (2.0km – corner Darlington Street and Kidman Way)